What REALLY Grinds my Gears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceyl86

Spaceman
You know what really grinds my gears!? Well heres a list:

A. Noobs

B. Soldiers who go over and die for other people's right to call them "babykillers"

C. Hosts on certain forums (not here) that can ban you for no reason

D. When I can't find the droids I'm looking for

E. Grammar Nazis

F. Stupid people (Oh so many)

G. The Supreme Court (Do I really need a reason?)

H. Gays who support stupid shit like "Queer Eye" yet try to stop eminem from expressing a viewpoint

I. People who say "You have to make things equal to satasfy the (Insert Ethnicity) people around the Holidays." When they are the only ones of that Ethnicity there

J. The fact that Black people can have a scholarship program for them, but the moment the white people try to do it for themselves, we're called racists (You haven't been slaves for over 150 years! GET OVER IT! The German Jews, and the Irish didn't have it any easier, so don't think you're the only ones!

K. Most places ban people from saying the N word, but they don't care about "Cracker"

thats just a small list... I just wanted to get it out there, that I hate the world for all its worth... thank you for your time!

Thank you Icey for that stirring report. We now turn to weather with our local black weatherman. Whats the weather gonna be like?

Black Weatherman: IS GONNA RAIN!

Thanks. Next up the scores for the Galatic Cricket Cup....

Congratulations. In one post you managed to bring up a dozen separate topics that all violate CZ Rule 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back