What kind of meshes do you want to have?

What kind of meshes do you want to have?

• craft meshes only

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • craft+environment

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • craft+environment+artwork

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Tolwyn

Vice Admiral
I've run into a dillema, since I do not really know what kind of meshes you could use and what kind of meshes you want to have. Should I concentrate on posting craft models or perhaps you want to have planets, hangars, etc... Should I add artwork section (images, animations)? I dunno.

What I want... What Iwant...

ok

3ds Midway (prefably with turrets)

Vesuvius with turrets

Kilrathi Capships

ummm.....

First of all, thank you for your site. You're doing a great job, special for the guys like me who couldn't model a teapot in max, even if our life depended of it . :D

What I really need is Privateer meshes. I need a Tarsus !
I've searched the whole world wide web and nothing !
There's not a single Tarsus arround .

Originally posted by Shooter
What I really need is Privateer meshes. I need a Tarsus !
I've searched the whole world wide web and nothing !
There's not a single Tarsus arround .
No offence, but you're a lousy searcher :). Eder has a Tarsus in Standoff.

Talk about beeing under my nose all the time... Thanks Quarto, sending an Email to Eder right now .

Actually, if you want it for a movie or something like that, then Darkmage has a MUCH more detailed Tarsus for his Wing Commander Universe project.

--Eder

What do you mean someone should do it? Our Nod Team has already done it. We have a high detailed mesh of the Concordia that will be used in our Mod.

In fact, everyone and their mothers have Concordia meshes... it's almost gets boring. The CIC's has one too... and their Concordia is not only very detailed, but it's also the most accurate one you'll ever find :)

--Eder

I mean on that can be used in the WcP game engine. Sorry for the confusion. Also what I ment by it all was artwork section, animations, everything you can think of DO IT!

Back