What is this place?

Dran

Nothing is written here
Ok, I'll admit it I am a nerd who still loves Wing Commander. I started my addiction with Wing Commander II, and then Subsequently Bought Wing Commander 1 all the special missions, replayed II all the special missions, 3, 4, and Prophecy Gold, Academy, and Armada. I lost most of my disk since then, but still Find myself want to fly my fav. The Raptor. I keep stumbling across your site, downloaded some of your mods, and Cartoons, and checked out the awesome models. I am wondering are you guys still keeping this alive. I think a long time back, you guys did an RPG with some emulated dice roles, but I can't remember. Anyway, just looking at some fyi about what this site is about. If you are making mods for a NEW WC since EA, will probably never bring it back. Dang Lord British for selling Origin. Anyway write back let me know. Thanks.

Dran said:
If you are making mods for a NEW WC since EA, will probably never bring it back. Dang Lord British for selling Origin.

EA will certainly create more games on its own sooner or later. Cursing Richard Garriott doesn't make any sense either, since he sold Origin very early in Wing Commander's life. Most Wing Commander games were financed by Electronic Arts, and all the fancy expensive stuff that WC did wouldn't have been possible without it.

I don't understand your original question though. If you've downloaded mods, watched the cartoon, saw some pictures and posted to the forums, you know what's going on here. These are the things we do because we're Wing Commander fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back