What is chris roberts doing now?

Busy, I have no doubt. He's in charge of a production company, after all.

He's working on film and TV now. His last game related work was with Digital Anvil.

Originally posted by Morphine420
which production companys, what do they produce? I find it strange that he what was the latest game he made?

He doesn't make games right now. He's into movies/films/television. His website is http://www.pnrfilms.com As you can see, a Wing Commander TV show is one of his current projects.

I know about the show,but I dont get it.Chris Roberts has not the rights of Wc anymore.He asked for them from EA?
He should do that sooner and made a new WC game himself with Digital Anvil instead of Starlancer (which is very good).

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
I know about the show,but I dont get it.Chris Roberts has not the rights of Wc anymore.He asked for them from EA?
He should do that sooner and made a new WC game himself with Digital Anvil instead of Starlancer (which is very good).

Chris Roberts does not have any rights to games. DA is a competitor to EA, there's no chance they would give them to him (not that he's been at DA in ages). He does retain film and television rights for the WC1-4 time period.

So ,EA gave him only Film/Television rights huh ??:(
Well,does anyone know what period of the WCTimeline the TV show will be?Or is it unknown?

Originally posted by ChrisReid
He doesn't make games right now. He's into movies/films/television. His website is http://www.pnrfilms.com As you can see, a Wing Commander TV show is one of his current projects.

Iv'e never seen anything about that before. Is there anywhere to find more information then what is on that page?

Tahnks

Yeah, what he said. I remember visiting PNR's site over a year ago and the content looks exactly the same. Have they made any progress towards their goals other than a schnazzy website with somewhat annoying music?

Nope, even the originally stuff we heard at first wouldn't have brought the show before fall 2003.

Back