What happens to the cat daddy?

lorddarthvik

Spaceman
'What happens to the cat daddy'- said the little boy when he heard in the news that aliens attacked the humans, and they look like 2,5 meters tall cats.
So what do you think? Did the government make laws that pet cats should be slayed and packed as canned food.?
Or did they collected every cat loving person and brainwashed them to don't like cats? Or people simply changed their mind about cats when they heard of the Kilrathi?
What happened to the tigers in the zoo? Did they fed them to the aligators?...

One night I was in my bed, when I heard a cats voice from the street, and this suddenly came to my mind.

What happens to the cats on Earth, this is the big question.

They're still around -- look at the little kids letter to his dad on the Lexington in Voices of War... he mentions having a kitten (G)

Voices of War??? SOrry but i dont know about that. I dont have anything that was not in the original WC 3,4, prophecy box.Where can i find things like that?

Also, there is a pet cat (kindof a mascot) named Thrakhath on the FRLS Independence (formerly the TCS Tawara) and then later transferred to the ex-KIS Karga (can never spell or pronounce the new name bestowed upon her) in the novel False Colors.

C-ya

Mjollnir

Mih-Joll-Nir

FRS Mjollnir, after Thor's Hammer.

I loved that book, it gave Tolwyn a lot of backstory. Gave him a 'good guy' image I didn't like though. Tolwyn's supposed to be EVIL.

Fleet Action gave Tolwyn a good guy image too. At the end of FC they at least tried to hint that things were going downhill for him.

I like to think of Tolwyn as the man who had humanity's survival in mind, by any means neccessary. He's a good guy, playing the hero to the hilt. Tough love. Doing anything and everything he can to keep his beloved race from becoming extinct.

He was indeed passionate about the survival of mankind, but I believe he was more interested in being glorified as the SAVIOR of mankind -- him, and him alone. Most megalomaniacs start off with good intentions...and the road to hell is paved with em.

Back