What happened?...

Preacher

Swabbie
Banned
Yo, what happened to these two recent threads:

"A voice of reason in OT" (or something like that), and
"Dave's Top Ten List"?....

They were recent threads, and I suddenly can't find 'em on this main forum. If they were "locked", I could understand that, but (without ever becoming locked, to my knowledge) they seem to have just vaporized!... What's up with that?

Loaf?...Kris?...

I believe the mods have the ability to destroy threads, as well as close them.

Originally posted by TC
It's better not to ask.

Well, OK, but how come I've never seen a thread, uh "disappear" in the 2 months I've been a member here until now, and why THOSE two?... Usually, at least when a thread is locked, there appear some warning posts by the mod's first?... I'm confused

Also, I just noticed your insignia): how come it sez "Blair" (who's the "Heart of the Tiger") and yet the animal on the crest appears to be a dragon?...:confused:

Originally posted by Preacher

Also, I just noticed your insignia): how come it sez "Blair" (who's the "Heart of the Tiger") and yet the animal on the crest appears to be a dragon?...:confused:

Besides, "Heart of the Tiger" is the Kilrathi nickname for him. Given the circumstances that he finds this out (e.g. his close friend Ralgha goes rogue, his girlfriend gets impaled) I don't think he'd go around calling himself that.

Originally posted by Preacher

Well, OK, but how come I've never seen a thread, uh "disappear" in the 2 months I've been a member here until now, and why THOSE two?... Usually, at least when a thread is locked, there appear some warning posts by the mod's first?... I'm confused

Like TC said, don't ask....

Originally posted by AzraeL

Besides, "Heart of the Tiger" is the Kilrathi nickname for him. Given the circumstances that he finds this out (e.g. his close friend Ralgha goes rogue, his girlfriend gets impaled) I don't think he'd go around calling himself that.

Well... he actually *did* go around calling himself that, after the war...

However, the nose art was from 2654 during his first cruise... and thus he hadn't even been given the Kilrathi nickname yet.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Well... he actually *did* go around calling himself that, after the war...

I recall him doing so, yet he always seemed reluctant (well, mainly WC4 book, which is the only "Blair" one I've read thus far). He mainly seemd to "pull it out of his pocket" when to do so would facilitate his purpose of the moment.

In short, he seemed to only call himself that when circumstance "forced" him to. He wasn't a very limelight-seeking person.

Back