What does it mean?

Hey. I'm back. Trying to be productive this time. Let's see.

I had a dream last night
...not much to do here.

in which Eisen walked in on Blair
Here we go:
Walking
If you dream you are taking a walk through pleasant surroundings then you will enjoy success in love and business. If the path is strewn with briars and other brush, you will experience hardships but if you manage to get through them then you will overcome all your adversaries and make your fortune. To walk in the night hours brings with it much discontent.

Uniform
When you see a uniformed person in your dream it denotes that a wealthy friend will come to your aid. To see an array of strange uniforms may indicate that Your country is on the brink of war or that you are warring with yourself, especially if you wear one, about a matter you do not want to face. To dream of a sad faced soldier portends bad news or illness for a far away loved one.

reading a comic.
This is also not very rich - there is no standard dream interpretation for comics. Let's just say it's a kind of book, and be done with it:
Book
If books were the main theme of your dream the situation in your life is stable and you will make slow, steady progress to the top of your chosen profession. Look to the other symbols in your dream to tell you in what context you should place the book, or books, in relation to your own life situation, bear in mind that the action associated with books is progress.

He then accussed Blair of disgracing the Confederation,
This is a bit better. Here we get some good stuff, like:
Talking
If you dream of talking in general, you will soon be made aware of many small worries in your everyday affairs or you will hear of a near relatives problems. To hear others speaking in a loud voice denotes that you will be falsely accused of malicious gossip.

Or:
Back-biting
To dream of back-biting, (creating malicious gossip), about someone means you will soon fall into serious error if you do not halt whatever you may be doing that may harm someone. To have someone back-bite you means you will have problems with family and/or children.

Well, maybe not as good as I thought.

...placed his head in a locker and slammed the door
Here's the really good stuff:
Crush (pulverize)
If you are in the act of crushing something in your dream this will show that you are under a lot of pressure and need to make a decision right away to end it. The pressure may have arisen because of a decision you are being forced into making so be sure you have all the facts together before you do.

So, Dr. C. Mass says:
There's bad news for a love one, but good news for your business - though only if you progress steadily. People will accuse you of being a malicious gossip or a general airhead if you don't stop what you're doing, and all the while you're under pressure to make a decision, but you still need more facts.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and it all was a dream. Better go to http://www.sleeps.com/dictionary/dictionary.html and look up the stuff yourself.

Plywood Fiend said:
...accussed Blair of disgracing the Confederation, placed his head in a locker and slammed the door.

That's because Blair needed to read Playboy, like Maniac ;)

so you know what to read now.....

I don't think that's it. WC3 is the only wc game i have that still works and i play it quite often.

Thanks to all who had suggestions, i think i'll just accept that my mind and dreams are strangeness and leave it at that.

Back