What does it mean?

Plywood Fiend

Rear Admiral
I had a dream last night in which Eisen walked in on Blair reading a comic. He then accussed Blair of disgracing the Confederation, placed his head in a locker and slammed the door.

Am i disturbed, is it a premonition or have i just been playing wc3 too much? Any ideas anyone?

I think your dream was advertised on Slashdot and then driven into the ground by outside forces beyond anyone's control.

I had a dream the other night about Larry David. He wanted me to participate in some new type of concept show he was working on. Part of it was where a horse at his own body and then hung himself. With his own neck tied in a knot. Most people's dreams don't sound interesting to other people. You just would've had to have dreamt it.

We should start with some unnessessarily sarcastic captains, I think.

Captain? I think you're misreading his rank, LeHah.

(-50 for yet another person who thinks they're above the second part of the first rule of the forums.)

I hate it when people make me listen to their dreams... Unfortunately, it is never as funny/weird/interesting when you try to tell it. And when someone in a forum tries to tell some "cool" dream he had with something related to the forum's subject, I always think it's a lie.

Back