What do you like to say when you make a KilI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ghost
Yeah, i´m not special but less stupid than you .

You might not think you're stupid, but you have a short memory. I told you before that if you don't like me doing to you what you do to others to shut your mouth. If you're only going to abuse others on this message board then do everyone a favor a get the fuck out!

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
You might not think you're stupid, but you have a short memory. I told you before that if you don't like me doing to you what you do to others to shut your mouth. If you're only going to abuse others on this message board then do everyone a favor a get the fuck out!

Pfftt...go back with your Mariko sex fetishes sicko, or better with your dead blair army of darkness and such stupid things, maggot.
Since when i must/should/will hear what a sicko mariko loving nut say to me, back off.

Admiral Willford?...i preffer Tolwyn.

Fuck you, you worthless cockbreath. I think I speak for most everyone when I say that people don't enjoy being bullied. And that's what you are. A bully. If you don't like being criticised for being a bully then take the advice I gave before and sit the fuck, shut the fuck up and make no fucking waves whatsoever.

Originally posted by Ghost
Admiral Willford?...i preffer Tolwyn.

Well, but let's just focus on the "easy" part and not star a war here.

That was actually a reference to WC4. When Blair arrives on Telamon, he says "Easy! We're with vice admiral Wilford!".

Curiously, he changes the title to "rear admiral" depending on the ship you choose for the mission, Vindicator or Dragon. Perhaps because it was a tense situation?

EDIT: It's a little late for the "easy" part.

Yeah, and posting *fuck you* and *cockbreath* makes you more macho more badass..pffttt i eat shit people like you every morning Where is the *cunt Colson* eh?
Bet that Colson is fucking mariko very hard in the WC´s hell of death people.
Wooo......Tanaka wrote *cockbreath*...wooooo bold-badass move macho!
Think again...

And you think you're so big because you bully others, do you? If I had my way you would have been kicked out of here a long time ago.

People, please, let’s be civil!

Flamewars are stupid.

In a nutshell:

BC3K is cool.
BC3K sucks.
No, Derek Smart is cool.
He has a fake PHD.
No, he hasn't.
You are stupid.
No, you are more stupid.
You are even more stupid.
I'm going to f*** your skull.

It's much better to debate why did Blair mix up the titles of both Wilford and Tolwyn in tense situations! Script overlook or deep psychological subtext?

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
And you think you're so big because you bully others, do you? If I had my way you would have been kicked out of here a long time ago.

IF you want to continue...

If I had my way you would have been kicked out of this world a long time ago.

Delance: Psychological subtext, just like our sicko mariko fetish love boy Tanaka.

I would continue, but why should I have bully named Ghost, who's nothing special, booted from the message board when he is perfectly capeable of doing it himself. Maybe he could go to Iraq to be Saddam's fucktoy, they deserve each other since they're both bullies. He likes to think himself as being big and tough when he sits around and eats all day while jerking off. What a misrible person to be banned from the message boards over.

At least i will be fucking some human, not spreading the *heritage* in a monitor or TV while watching/playing WC because you saw mariko...bet that you little psycho wet your pants when Spirit says: *Konchi wan stupid san*

Nah, you're the one who does it when you watch the Binladen tapes, or when you watch the videos of the planes crashing into the World Trade Centre. Face it, you're nothing but a bully. In fact, I'm tempted to have a petition to get you thrown out.

goddamnit people, if you both don't quit this stupid shit you both will probably get thrown out

capacity.jpg

Originally posted by LeHah
I'm smelling Goodwin's Law coming around the corner!

I really shouldn't reply to closed threads... but I have to point out that Godwin's Law refers to the fact that as a thread's length increases, the probability of a Nazi reference approaches 1. When this occurs, the thread has passed its useful lifespan and the person arguing against the guy who mentioned Nazis may declare victory, citing Godwin's Law.

In other words, what the hell are you talking about? This situation had nothing to do with Godwin's law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back