What do we need.

I'll take an Excalibur - but get rings instead of fries. And super-size it, I need the big drink.

In all seriousness we don't *need* any new ships - there's no real point to adding new ships to the general community. You're welcome to create whatever youw ant for fanfic and mods and such... or just for the hell of it, if creating ships is what you find fun. But I don't think there's any specific need for ships (G)

Sylvester said:
I'm serious
No you're not. Your question doesn't even make sense, and even if it did, it's needless, since the Ships Database has a list of both Confed and UBW warships.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sylvester said:
What capships and fighters do we need for the BW and Confed.

BW needs a giant space shotgun with tassles. Confed needs a giant space rifle with leather thingies sticking out. Get to it!

t.c.cgi said:
BW needs a giant space shotgun with tassles. Confed needs a giant space rifle with leather thingies sticking out. Get to it!

Someone needs to photshop the Behemoth with those leather fringes and cowboy hat. :D

Haesslich said:
Someone needs to photshop the Behemoth with those leather fringes and cowboy hat. :D

Ooh, yeah! Better yet, a picture of Tolwyn holding the Behemoth like a pistol, but dressed like a cowboy, with a big cigar clenched between his teeth, and a big star badge that says "Space Marshall"

That would be both awesome and stupid, which evens out to a comfortable 'hilarious'

I need to quit being so stupid.

overmortal said:
Ooh, yeah! Better yet, a picture of Tolwyn holding the Behemoth like a pistol, but dressed like a cowboy, with a big cigar clenched between his teeth, and a big star badge that says "Space Marshall"
I've tried my best, but alas, I can't find any side view pictures of the Behemoth.

I took the liberty of making a concept modelsketch of ace's Happy Donut.

Attachments

• battledonut.jpg
    battledonut.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 190
A little more work Bob and you'll have that Droid Control Ship you've always wanted.

Bob McDob said:
I took the liberty of making a concept modelsketch of ace's Happy Donut.

Now all we need to do is

- Make the size of it as small as a frigate

- Have it contain more fighters than a super-carrier

- Make it carry more guns to vaporise a whole fleet by itself

- Have the mass of no more than a bomber

- Make the movement rates faster than the arrow

- Make it have SuperPhase shield technology.

- Oh and yes, make it cloakable!

Did I miss anything Syl?

Darn, of course I missed the most important point.

Call it "Consistent with WC world"!

Back