What are the cylinders on top of the Tiger's Claw?

5 engines. Look at the pic from the Claw Marks guide. Also, in WC1 and WC2, the Tiger's Claw didn't match up with the picture from Claw Marks-i.e. the bridge tower was way too small, so it's quite possible that whoever made that cutscene for the end of WC1 was a little confused. The Unknown Enemy project's Bengal class had 5 engines, so I'd say go with 5. And for those cylinders beneath the bridge, the UE team made them a bluish gray-here's a pic:

wallpaper2.jpg

Originally posted by adev
New Problem...

Is there 5 or 7 engines?

I would say seven. The Claw Marks blueprints don't entirely make it clear... and the in-game sprite clearly has at least *six* (three on each side).

Originally posted by SabreAce
The Unknown Enemy project's Bengal class had 5 engines, so I'd say go with 5. And for those cylinders beneath the bridge, the UE team made them a bluish gray...

I went with 5 engines since I couldn't manage to fit 7 in there - well, I did, but then each of the engines turned out a LOT smaller than they were in the WC1 sprites, so I just figured I'd stick to Claw Marks and solve that problem in the process.

As for the cylinders, I made them blue for no reason whatsoever, without even considering what their function might be... Actually, I think I made them blue because the Standoff version of the same model has them blue, but I can't remember why I did that in the first place... Ah, it might be best to not follow my lead there :p

--Eder

Back