well seems no one wants to answer.. dunno why..

And most of your writing looks like some guy's writing whose name I really don't want to say.

Try proofreading your posts before you click "Submit Reply". Typos will happen, but they shouldn't be the content of the post.

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Ziggy: Let's not resort to calling people names shall we?

And your last 2 posts are about things that have been discussed. Been there, done that, not doing it again ...

Uh-oh... another one`s getting ready to bite the dust.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Look out Ziggy! They're gonna be after you now!!
outtahere.gif

This is going to be fun, I think I'll get comfortable for this one

[This message has been edited by Primarch (edited July 20, 2000).]

yeah this is fun especially more fun than the wing commander movie not even freddy prinice junoir and mathew liliard could stopit from being such a bad movie

------------------
Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly,
The Spiders From Mars
He played it left hand, but made it too far
Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band

You expected Freddie to make something not suck?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

1 spelling mistake and incorrect usage of 2 words in a 5 word sentence. If you're going to insult Quarto, do it right. He deserves that much
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited July 20, 2000).]

The guy makes Rider look like a smart cat
lol
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

[This message has been edited by JoeyRP (edited July 20, 2000).]

I'm confused here. I'm not quite sure if I should be laughing my head off, or if I should just lob Ziggy's head off.

I guess I'll settle for a compromise, and do a bit of both.

Ziggy, the next time you attempt to insult someone will be your last. Now I suggest you go sit in a corner and think about your... foolish... actions.

i m confused how do i get above cadet ive played all the WC games (accept for 1, 2, privateer, armada, and academy) i think i desreve s better a rank then cadet dont you think?

------------------
Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly,
The Spiders From Mars
He played it left hand, but made it too far
Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band

To get a better rank you have to be smart like Quarto.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Wait a sec...He's played all "WC games (accept for 1, 2, privateer, armada, and academy)"?

Maybe I'm the only one who sees something wrong with that sentence, but that's because I've played all the WC games except 2,3,4, Priv 1 and 2, Armada, and Academy.

*must resist urge to kick stupid people in the heads*

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

You know, Ziggy, editing a post after I edited it is not a very good idea. In fact, it's one of the few things that irritate me so much that I'm willing to ban the people who do it.

Now please get back into that corner of yours and think very carefully about what you did.

I can`t believe he thought you advance in ranks by the number of WC games you play. lol
grinbiginvert.gif

...and I thought I heared `em all. I do have to admit, Ziggy, at least you`re original.

He's persistent, I'll give him that. That's twice now he's edited his message after I edited it for him.

...And just when I was looking for someone I could sacrifice to the glory of Sivar
biggrin.gif

Back