Also, since he uses his signature space to re-enforce that point . . .Ghost said:No fucking mongolic child, he expressed in various threads that he choosed the nick MANIC, not MANIAC.
1. OK. *Goes to look at sight*Shooter said:OK, New, here we go:
- 40000 years. It's way to much. For all I know, in 40000 years the universe could collapse . Read a little bit from Orion's Arm and you will understand (www.orionsarm.com)
- "technology returned to it's original state". Unlikely. That would take a universe-sized catastroph, and normally those tend to kill everybody on their path.
- Crossover. Well, the only thing I'll say is that you've choosed the wrong place to post it. The guys in the CIC like to speak of Wing Commander as an exact cience... Sort off.
- Don't flame a guy just because he disliked/trashed your work. You will get a lot of that in your life. Specially in the internet...
- There is a lot of good WC fanfic arround, read it and maybe you'll get inspiration for inproving your work.
Well, to be fair, pissing you off doesn't really have any consequences... *and* it can result in amusing rants.psych said:And before you try calling me . . . what was that again . . . oh yes ". . . a pathetic wannabe Maddox fanboy with no signs of ever becoming better! ^_^" , I like to tell you that I am one of the CIC forum vets around here who specialized in fanfiction; therefore, fanfic writing wise, the last person you want to piss off is me. Don't dig yourself a bigger hole, assclown.