weird problem with graphics, read please...

Naféasonto

Swabbie
Banned
weird problem with grapchis, read please...

Hey guys for a long time I have had this problem with my Wing Commander Prophecy since i got the game back when it came out, I had a TNT 2 god remembers those hehe anyway, look at what happens to my graphics when i put Direct3d on, back then i had the tnt2 with 500mhz and 128 ram, now i have a computer with 1.7 Ghz P4, 1000mbram, and the Geforce 3 Tit 500. Lol and the game still has this weird graphics problem look:

This is the weirdest thing, there is an extra line coming from my ships information, and there is a plus sign inside the targeting recticle, you must look closely and missing the magicificant blue line around the hud, and two lines in the targeted ships shields power look closely.

Change the Texel Alginment under More Direct3D to 7.
Control Panel > Display > Setting Tab > Advance button > The Geforce Tab > Additional Properties button > Direct3D Settings tab > More Direct3D button.

Hehe, it doesn't really help us if you link to pictures on your own computer... The picture needs to be on the internet.

oooo ok. Well since my post got deleted here heres an addon. I did download the wrappers but none of them work. All it shows is a window thats really huge and toward the lower right. Everything is black but the window thing thats it. Which wrappers are the best for wingcommander prophecy? Oh some even error out or cause the computer to crash and have to hard boot it. :(

Originally posted by beginner
oooo ok. Well since my post got deleted

Your thread wasn't deleted... it's on the third page...

We don't go around randomly deleting tech support questions and giggling in glee!

He's talking about the third page of the Tech Support forum, not the third page of this thread. Simply go the main page of the Tech Support forum (where all the threads are listed), scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the little 3. It should take you to the third page.

"Hey pick on your own umm... never mind." quote from zero.

I found it. lol. It was set on the last ten days. I hate it when it does that.

Back