WCT:Bengal complete!

Chevieblazer

Spaceman
well, you've propably seen the Bengal on the news page, here's the completed version:

bengalfront.jpg

bengalside.jpg

bengalbehind.jpg

So what sort of progress do you have actually importing these to Nexus? Do you have any shots of your Wing Commander ships in-game?

Love the rainbow color space.

i'm currently working on importing the exeter, kind of as a guniea pig.

the problem is that nexus uses lightwave, while i use max and then import it to lw via deep exploration once its all done, and there are some terms in lightwave i've just never heard from in max, stuff like mesh layer parenting, for example

Chevieblazer said:
there are some terms in lightwave i've just never heard from in max, stuff like mesh layer parenting, for example

Try sending a PM to Brad Mick. I'm sure he can help you. :)

Hey, Chevie. I assume you're the same one from BattleTech Mod Productions? Good to see you here if you are.

Great looking Bengal. I'm going to need to get Nexus soon I see. :)

Yeah...what BT Mod? I'm already very interested. :) BTW, don't know if anyone here has heard of this but not long ago I thought I caught a rumor that they are making a "MechWarrior" movie that is going straight to DVD? Anyone heard of this?

Yes there will be a movie-like thing for DVD but its not BT its MWDA (Mechwarrior Dark Age).
Their where some previews of it on the witzkits page but they aren't their anymore.
What I am more interested in is this fan project http://www.battletech-movie.com/
They allready have a very nice set of models..now they need to make the movie ^_^

Maj.Striker said:
Yeah...what BT Mod? I'm already very interested. :) BTW, don't know if anyone here has heard of this but not long ago I thought I caught a rumor that they are making a "MechWarrior" movie that is going straight to DVD? Anyone heard of this?

Go hear for main site for all the projects under development: http://www.battletechmodproductions.com/

Of particular interest is the Battlefield 2 mod being worked on. It's definitely worth watching. ;)

EDIT: As for the movie, last I heard, it's a CGI movie going straight to DVD in 2006. I haven't heard anymore about it since the first announcement.

Back