WCSO-WCP Taunts

liam_bat

Spaceman
I don't know if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if there is any way (preferably a quick and easy one) to import/export the taunts from Secret Ops to Prophecy?
Also if it's possible to exchange the 'Black' ships from WCSO for the normal versions in WCP?
Thanks

Yes replacing the black ships is easy :) Just add the files from data.tre \ships directory of WC Prophecy (you'll need HCls TRE manager), and I think that should work, if not and they use different names for some reason perhaps Thomas' ship switcher would work.
HCl has completed a tool from importing/exporting comms however as of yet it is not publically available

Originally posted by Pedro

HCl has completed a tool from importing/exporting comms however as of yet it is not publically available

Better yet, there's a tool out there (I forget who made it) that allows you to record your OWN taunts. and import 'em for use in WCP (and another tool to use for SO)

Its SO taunt, unfortunatley using uncompressed taunts can cause some peoples systems to crash, also it only lets you alter the players taunts.

Originally posted by Preacher
Better yet, there's a tool out there (I forget who made it) that allows you to record your OWN taunts. and import 'em for use in WCP (and another tool to use for SO)
It was made by me. It's on my site.

Originally posted by Pedro
Its SO taunt, unfortunatley using uncompressed taunts can cause some peoples systems to crash, also it only lets you alter the players taunts.

Ummm... "only" the player's taunts?..as opposed to who ELSE's taunts?... I don't get it: "S'plain it to me Lucy"...:confused:

Originally posted by PopsiclePete

It was made by me. It's on my site.

Hey, PPete!... Where you been, man? Any updates to yer site? Last time I checked it out ('bout 1-2 weeks ago) it hadn't been updated for a coupla months, I believe...

by taunts other than the player, he was hoping to be able to change the wingmen's audio as well.

Pete? Any chance?

Back