WCP?

LanceRanger

Spaceman
Ok.. in WCP hawk said that blair, iceman, and himself used to fly together and that during the last days of the war he said something about caseys father being killed by the kilrathi. anyway.. in WC4 when blair meets hawk its like they were just meeting for the first time and didn't iceman die before WC2? am i missing something?

its possible (and most likely) that hawk met iceman earlier on, before blair got on the claw and moved out before he came...or maybe hawk justn't wasn't good enuff to be seen on the killboard...

and by wc4 time, about what, 14 years has passed? everybody would have aged a fair bit, and i'm sure that blair wouldn't recognise hawk straight away and that after 14 years hawk's attitude had changed completely...making it seem as though blair was meeting hawk for the first time

at least we know what happens to hawk in the end...i would really like to know what happened to panther after wc4, or did she get killed off in the novel or something...Sosa and catscratch as well...did they get married in the end? or did blair not save him in the novel...

Of course you do have the option to save Catscratch but there's really no point in saving him considering you never seem him after, I think you're supposed to let him die, but it depends on what you like to do

Panther doesn`t die in the WC4 novel, but Forstchen decided to give her a much more logistical job instead of being a pilot.
Catscratch and Vagabond are hardly even mentioned at all. Blair meets both of them on the Lexington , but according to the book, they didn`t join him when he finally did decide to defect to the BW .They probably kicked the bucket when Blair crippled the Lex by detonating a torpedo close to the it.

Well, it's not mentioned that they joined Blair on the Evil I, but they might have. It's just that Forstchen didn't bother with talking more about them.

Still, why would they *kick the bucket* if they had in fact stayed? Blair put the Lex out of the fight, but it's not like he cripled her, and most of her crew did survive.

Originally posted by Craze
Of course you do have the option to save Catscratch but there's really no point in saving him considering you never seem him after, I think you're supposed to let him die, but it depends on what you like to do

I think Catscratch only stays on the flight roster if you're in Speradon. I'm sure he doesn't stay with you if you're in Circe.

And didn't Blair and Sosa have some sort of... liason in the novel. (Can't read any of novels, but Sosa and Blair. <Shudder>) But I'd really like to know what happened to Panther. What 'job' was that?

Blair and Sosa came close to having a liason in the novel, but Blair got scared and backed out. However, the novel's ending hinted heavily that something might still happen.
...But maybe then, right after the end of the novel, Sosa ran into Catscratch, and the continuity was made whole again? :)

Back