WCP Wingmen

Because Queen is one of those rare groups who can write songs that last through the ages, unlike that Britney Spears farce.

I got names mixed up... it's not Sunflower, but Redline that I like, along with Roullette.

------------------

§

No Regret said:
It's been ages (over a year now) since I last played Prophecy so I don't know the names anymore but my two favs were that raspy voiced guy who said "I love it when bugs go crunch" and that "Yowza!" guy.

Yeah, the raspy voice is Caveman, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think "Yowza!" was Snake.

Also, all though you guys may not like the acting and storyline of Prophecy, you gotta admit, all the in-flight speech from your wingmen really added a new level to the atmosphere of the game, this is definately my favorite WC game after Privateer 1.

Actually the story was the 2nd weakest thing, the worst offender was the worst enemy AI (excepting the Devil Ray) since Priv 2. Never before in a game did so many hundreds die before me with such ease. Thank goodness for WCPCrazy

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

Back