WCP Soundtrack

Penguin

Spaceman
I found a copy of the WCP soundtrack quite by accident while browsing. What a thrill! :) Anyway I had a look on the back and there were 13 tracks and only two of them were by Cobalt 60. I thought Cobalt 60 did all of the WCP music. Anyone like to comment?

WCP rock music RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D oh, okay... that's all...........

(and Penguins RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! too :))

[Edited by Mav23 on 05-21-2001 at 23:44]

Well, Cobalt 60 (who is really Front 242) remixed 2 of the in-game scores and the tracks by Die Krupps, Paradise Lost, and Project Pitchfork were made specifically for WCP. The rest of the songs were just pulled from various albums.

Well, actually the Paradise Lost song, "Mercy" is from their album "One Second" (an excellent album in my opinion, although different from their earlier work ... and yes, I bought it after hearing the ones from the 'soundtrack' :) ).

I would suspect that the album is another of those "inspired by the movie/game" type albums, or alternatively, these are some of the songs that inspired the music Cobalt 60 wrote for the game.

[Edited by AzraeL on 05-22-2001 at 02:44]

Originally posted by Soma
Well, Cobalt 60 (who is really Front 242) remixed 2 of the in-game scores and the tracks by Die Krupps, Paradise Lost, and Project Pitchfork were made specifically for WCP. The rest of the songs were just pulled from various albums.
Never knew that, are you sure? I happened to see Front 242 in concert about 2 years ago. It was one of the last performances they would give (atleast back then it was don't know about the now) and it rocked. It still is one of the best concerts I ever went to.

The CD is a good one but I can't seem to find any CDs by Eskimos and Egypt! :(

Hee hee...Rammstein...Whenever someone reminds me of that band, I think of the end of Lost Highway where Bill Pullman closes the trunk on Robert Loggia's dead body and the soundtrack goes: RAM...STEIN...

RAM for when its open
STEIN when its closed

God I love Lost Highway...

...Maybe Robert Blake killed his wife because he
was in that movie and he went mad?

When they come to Argentina with KISS they Rocks

The guy Flamethowered the audienece......he have abow with a fire arrow

[/B][/QUOTE]
Never knew that, are you sure? I happened to see Front 242 in concert about 2 years ago. It was one of the last performances they would give (atleast back then it was don't know about the now) and it rocked. It still is one of the best concerts I ever went to. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's Jean-Luc De Meyer's side project, he put out a few singles under Cobalt 60 but I don't believe they had an album.

Sorry, Azrael, I meant to say the Das Ich song was made for the game not Paradise Lost, I forgot to take my meds again :)

[Edited by Soma on 05-22-2001 at 19:34]

Originally posted by LeHah
The CD is a good one but I can't seem to find any CDs by Eskimos and Egypt! :(

I never had any luck finding anything by them either, although I think it might be yet another side project from Front 242 cuz if you look in the WCP soundtrack liner notes the song's credited to; De Meyer, Codneys, Bressanutti, and Richard (Jonckheere) which are all in 242...

Originally posted by Mav23
WCP rock music RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D oh, okay... that's all...........

(and Penguins RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! too :))

[Edited by Mav23 on 05-21-2001 at 23:44]

Wark. Wark wark wark wark wark wark wark wark wark wark wark wark...er, sorry. I mean...I never did like the WCP tracks (except the CD3 battle track...)

You know how to kill the bugs? Play that stuff over their frequencies at max volume. ^_^

Actually, the power animal thing from Fight Club is what happened to Author Chuck Palanauck when he was in a support group (He use to cab people to and from support groups as a job).

Nay, I have not found them. I think I shall just bother EA's support section maybe?

Back