WCP FOG

When I played WCP with Lens Flare in 3dfx and then compared it to D3D Lens Flare, I always found it to be quite a difference. (3dfx being far better)

Originally posted by Griffin

Ahhh... I remember getting my Voodoo2 and going from Software to Glide mode. Wow. It's the only reason I keep the card in my machine these days.

Yep, I was blown away when going from software to the 3dfx. It was almost like having sex for the first time!! (course the wife didnt get much out of this!!) :D

RFB

I (and surely many others) have just a very, very bad joke on my mind but I won't tell it. But RFB, you really provoked that bad joke. :D;)

A little laughter now and then helps the soul. Especially when its something funny that involves the wife!! (I pick jokes with her all the time) I only hope she doesnt log on from her work and see me talking about her! Then there will be no fun at all after that!! :eek:

RFB

Na, she will just take care of me at home! Like locking the bedroom door on me! Or worse, changing the locks on the house doors!! :eek:

RFB

I feel sorry for you... unless she's worth getting kicked our of the house for.

P.S. This is the point in the thread where you say "She is" and wait until she gets home to show her how wonderful you are by bragging about her to all of your fellow WC freaks :)

Oh ya she would like that one! Not only lock me out of the house, but take the car keys too!! :eek: Na shes not that drastic. But sometimes I wonder if she thinks of doing things like that, so I behave as much as possible! :)

RFB

Originally posted by Mav23
That's good. What were we talking about before?

Somehow, we went from talking about fog in WCP to mischief that gets me in trouble with the wife!! And when I am in trouble with the wife, it does get foggy! :)

RFB

Well, after 15 years of marriage, the fog is still lookin GOOD!! (ok no one get strange ideas here! in this post, fog=wife=stay out of trouble=have fun tonight=happy couple=get dinner made=happy wife in the morning=wife leaves my wc box alone!) :)

RFB

[Edited by RFBurns on 05-03-2001 at 18:14]

A long, but easy calculation. :)

P.S.: I wanted say "Gleichung in english" but I don't know the word for it. What is sth like this called in English:
3x+2=5 ?

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
A long, but easy calculation. :)

P.S.: I wanted say "Gleichung in english" but I don't know the word for it. What is sth like this called in English:
3x+2=5 ?

Gleichung is Equation

Back