wcnews April Fool page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My interpretation from Ghost´s Bible is that you are a smartass with too much time in your hands, don´t be stupid or according Ghost´s Bible the Hemorroids will consume your open ass

Originally posted by Ghost
My interpretation from Ghost´s Bible is that you are a smartass with too much time in your hands, don´t be stupid or according Ghost´s Bible the Hemorroids will consume your open ass

Okay, fine. You made me look for it. Job 15:12 This was the word of the Lord which he spake to Jehu, saying, "Thy sons shall sit on the throne of Isreal unto the fourth generation."

It's probably the wrong verse.

WHERE IS PREACHER!?

I figured he was like Towely. As soon as you start mentioning Christianity.... HAHA :D

WTF !!
I´m reading Job 15:12 right now, and there isn´t a single word about what you wrote!

Jewish Bible, you know, the first one

Oh. Looking back at the posts, I see how crazy the way the Bible has been changed since its original transcript. Yours is right, though, since yours is the source. Can't argue with the original scripture. After all, Jesus was a Jew.... :cool:

Yeah Mav, I too got lost in Genesis when they start naming the all the offspring since Adam & Eve :)

I decided to skip over all the names and then was like "Abraham who!?" HAHA!!

Bob likes to plug in all sorts of Star Wars & Misc Sci-Fi stuff and....

... some kind of "Space Battles Syndrome," I think....

I can bet.... that guy from stardestroyer.net is a prophet in the land of SB.
And a bigot and an asshole loser in the land of Reality.

It had something to do with me telling people they suck and getting silly CZ people all pissed off and stuff. Hehehe boy was that fun, you just mention religion sucking and you can get a quick 20 posts of people yelling at you, tee hee.

Originally posted by Dynaco
It had something to do with me telling people they suck and getting silly CZ people all pissed off and stuff. Hehehe boy was that fun, you just mention religion sucking and you can get a quick 20 posts of people yelling at you, tee hee.

Why would someone want to make people mad for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back