WCIV Video

Zor Prime

That guy.
I am currently in the process of ripping the cutscenes to WC4 right now, and I was wondering if anyone else has ever tried this, and if so, what kind of luck did you have?

No point -- get the DVD, they're all in seperate .vob files sitting right on the disc... you can watch WCIV in beautiful theater quality without having to deal with that silly game part...:)

Easier said than done.

And some people actually like to play the game part. Although sometimes getting a particular scene can be annoying, especially when you only see it once in a mission, without replay option.

Well okay, "get the DVD" sounds like a pretty easy thing to say... but from what I understood in your previous conversations, you can only get the DVD from this special edition of Creative Labs...

So, I don't think I'm ready to pay for a Creative labs kit that I don't really need, just to get the DVD version of the Price of Freedom... :)

PAH! :)

And you actually believe that guy when he says that "The DVD is double sided and it is the original (not copied)"...

My a*s is original, that DVD certainly not...

That's the original DVD -- it's two-sided, so both sides are silver... you can see that it's the real thing by the writing on the inside:)

(It'd cost more than 8 dollars to copy two DVDs...)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
No point -- get the DVD, they're all in seperate .vob files sitting right on the disc... you can watch WCIV in beautiful theater quality without having to deal with that silly game part...:)

Guess what guys....

As with KS, (which i got from a friend for free) I am getting a copy of the WCIV dvd for free. Arranged the deal just about an hour ago. What luck! Wing Commander seems to be the only thing that I have good luck in. :)

Loaf: You said all the videos are in .vob. How do you watch those?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
That's the original DVD -- it's two-sided, so both sides are silver... you can see that it's the real thing by the writing on the inside (...)

"If LOAF says it, don't mess it!"... I may then put some bids on that thing... :)

What's the other game though? The Claw???
"Game is very suitable for young children. It is sort of like a super mario type of game but instead you have it in a pirate theme"???????

Oh and Zor, for Pete's sake, STOP TELLING US HOW HAPPY YOU ARE, YOU LUCKY LUCKY BAST*RD!!! ;)

Watch the .vobs with any DVD player.

Claw was the *other* game included on the DXR kits, along with WCIV.

Back