WCIV Model Archive Resurrected (June 26, 2004)

need kilrathi models

I see a few months ago that you helped someone else with wing commander models and while they were a great boon to the community I would like to have a race to use in my personal mod for Homeworld. And this is where you could help. I would like to have the Kilrathi as my other race. If anyone has specifically Kilrathi Capital ships like the Fralthi etc. I would love to have them? I would suggest that they be posted here like the other files. 3ds would be preferential but not neccessary. If anyone has converted the original wing commander files to any 3d modeling program that is just as good. I really like the origianal models and since they are so low poly it works out great for Homeworld. Now I do realize that there is already a wing commander mod out there, but someone forgot to texture the models so here we are again. If anyone helps me with the kilrathi models I will give credit to you and include you in the mod and I will share anything I produce with you and the community. Again, please help? And post a reply soon. Thanks in advance.
Starblazersfan :)

I recently searched through an old HD of mine and found some of these old models. Back then i had no 3D editing software, but now several of my files are corrupted. I have those from this archive, the Universe archive and converted the Secret Ops Meshes i found from the Files section, Thomas Bruckner's site and Solsector (interestingly the 3DS files have texture problems, the converted SO ships look better). Now i'm asking if anyone else has some of the old stuff, i could upload those i converted if anyone's interested.
Is there a way to convert WCA/3/4 models that doesn't require major programming skills?

Back