WCI returning soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dralthi5
But... 1950's PG13 or 2000's PG13?

There was no PG-13 in the 1950s... or '60s... or '70s... or many of the '80s. PG-13 came about in the mid-eighties, mostly due to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, IIRC.

Can somebody please 'splain to me what "IIRC" is?... I know what IRC stands for (Internet Relay Chat), but I've seen IIRC a lot on these boards the past week, and I'm stumped...:confused:

Originally posted by Wedge009
Eh, don't worry, acronyms confused me too.

IIRC = If I recall/remember correctly
*cries* your too fast for me wedge, you impress me with your fasstassissesism, you truly are the gods of gods

I fear these are useless posts, just wanted to create a useless post to inform you posters that these posts are useless thank you

I think red dawn was the first movie to ever get a pg-13 rating. I don't remember what year that movie came out but it was in the very early 80's

RATM, It's just providing another thread so that certain people can get their post count up with completely useless posts >:|

Hence why the whole ranks/post count thing is a badthing[tm].

RATM's post wasn't completely useless. It was a part of the natural drift of this thread, which was already turned useless. :)

yes, exactly, with useless little posts...
I could give an example, but that would just be a waste of a post.
Oh wait... nevermind :D

Originally posted by akashra
RATM, It's just providing another thread so that certain people can get their post count up with completely useless posts >:|

Hence why the whole ranks/post count thing is a badthing[tm].

Just like you !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back