WCHQ

Shane

Spaceman
I'm just curious if any of the old members of WCHQ (which was a WC club that existed back in the early to mid 90s on Prodigy) found their way here. At its peak it had a couple hundred members, but the club died when Prodigy replaced it's monthly flat fee structure.

There, I used to be known as Calvin. A few of the names I recall are Jaron "TDC" Rohrer, Terry "Vortex" Marks, Roberto "Bert" Santiago, Cordell "Stilleto" Falk and Jason "Wizard" (the last name eludes me.)

Stilleto was a cool guy, I wonder what Frosty's problem was. Or, it may have Cory's problem, it's been a few years since I've been in contact with him, people do change. I haven't read enough of Frosty's posts to get a feel for him, so I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Just be glad you haven't read enough of Frosty's posts...

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

heheh...
Tip: Do not dare challenge Frosty on anything that he has put grounds to. He'll mush you like mashed potatoes, and shove you out the nearest airlock.

biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on... If you rationally explain things to Frosty and aren't stupid about it you won't have problems.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Well, maybe, if he would do that too, instead of calling everybody idiots/assholes/etc.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Gentlemen! please!

let's not open up old wounds and start cutting one's all over over again, it was a dark period for the CIC, but that's all behind us now, let's not start is all again...

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCSCRP

Oh come on... it wasn't a dark period, it was people being stupid and mouthing off to a mod after they disagreed with him closing some posts.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

[This message has been edited by TC (edited June 09, 2000).]

hehe... careful gentlemen.
Our friend in the sky is at a higher altitude than us.

...and he has nukes.

*points up to the Vesuvius orbiting Earth, with a big snowflake painted on the bottom hull*

I fully agree with TC on this one. So shut up, and if you have a problem with Frosty, take it up by e-mail. I'm sure he'll be very happy to hear you out.

I do believe one of the rules states that Mod/Admin policies are not to be complained about at the chatzone.

<Sigh> Both you and Frosty had good reasons. Unfortunately, that little debate spiralled out of control. And in spite of what you think, none of Frosty's comments were actually intended to offend you.

At any rate, these sort of debates always get ugly, so let's drop it.

What the flub are you people talking about, anyway? The only post I've seen Frosty make in months has been to compliment the WC Homeworld TC people -- pointless grudges are baaaad, people.

Perhaps you should shake hands and be allies... not warring states.

Oh well, I don't think anyone with any amount of firepower can shoot Frosty down. He's got realism, and facts to support him (and those are the biggest warheads in this game).

Back