WCATV wierd frozen guy

Ladiesman^

Spaceman
I was just watching the "Recreation" episode of WCATV, and this wierd guy had me wondering. After also watching the movie, is it possible this guy is a Pilgrim? Tolywn said the ship he was in was about 200 years old, so the Pilgrims should be out there, right?

And if so, could his world being destroyed be in anyway tied into the encroachment of Confed into Pilgrim space? I know the Pilgrim war would have only been a few years before the Kilrathi war, but perhaps he meant his world being "destroyed" as being more a symbol. He could see that Confed and the Pilgrims wouldn't get along and knew this 200 years before the war. Then perhaps he was the leader of a world, and the other Pilgrims didn't accept his ideas on peace and embracing Confed. So they in turn destroyed his planet.

Sort of a weird theory, but I think it explains his existance. I'd like to hear what you have to say on this.

I dont think so...
Remember that the pilgrim was never on any WC games, only in the movie, WCATV was made before WC Movie script (I think) was made, so I belive that its not connected in any way.
I can, of course, being wrong about this..

Well, the movie script and Academy were written about the same time... but...

The guy was some weird... guy... he'd been frozen on Earth more than 200 years previously -- and he'd fought with one of Blair's anscestors... before that he must have been ruler of his planet.

(There's a *real life* explanation for who that guy is... but it's too terrifying for me to give right now...)

How do you know he WASN'T wearing makeup while reading his lines?:)

Anyway, everyone knows that the "weird frozen guy" is Thor! gHod of Thunder!

No... it was part of a freakish unpromoted USA special... thing.

Michael Dorn started chasing an orb in Savage Dragon, and then he continued to chase it in Street Fighter, and then he appeared briefly in Mortal Kombat, and then he finally found it in Wing Commander. And each show had a seperate story with him -- they never mentioned eachother. No one knows why.

That's um...weird...

I wonder if they were planning on going anywhere with that.

hehehe....they should have put him in ALL the USA shows that day.

Lets see, theres the cartoons already mentioned...I think after Mortal Kombat WWF Livewire came on. He should have been a crazy wrestler flying a hellcat (or scimitar, whichever one he stole), I think Saved By the Bell The College Years used to come on around then too on USA. So he could have been some guy on that show too. Then I forget their lineup from then on up to about Pacific Blue...he could've been busted by the cops and ranted about an orb.

Back