WCA Episode Chronology

Greywolf

Rear Admiral
I'm not sure if this has been brought up, so I'll go ahead and post it. Last night, I spent downloading the high quality WCA episodes from the sight and while they were downloading I went through and watched them. While I was watching, I noticed something about the order in which we have the episodes listed. The discrepency seems to come between Episode 6 - Chain of Command and Episode 7 - Expendable. In Chain of Command, Admiral Burgstom talks about a recon mission where Blair discovered a Kilrathi Fleet. Later on in that episode, we learn that the fleet discovered had Prince Thrakhath's flagship in it. Episode 7 is all about a recon mission where Blair and Price jump across a super node and end up discovering a Kilrathi Fleet that low and behold has Prince Thrakhath's flagship in it. There are other similarities between the two missions. One is the person who was in command of the Destroyer, Gharral naf Hhallas. I could be completely off in this respect, but could the order that we have them in be off?

Greywolf

Gharral naf Hhallas

Gharal nar Hallas. Had WCA gone on to future seasons, the correct spelling of the name would have been an important clue for longtime WC fans ;)

Back