WC4/Prophecy Blend Heads Planetside (November 29, 2004)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Filler and Pedro have released a shot of their test engine based on elements from Wing Commander 4 and Prophecy. It's not meant for a specific mod or anything, but it's a pretty good artistic blend of the two HUDs. This shot is a terrain test. We posted a spaceflight test a while back.

--
Original update published on November 29, 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, just to clarify the engine is 100% me (final year project) and the HUD is 100% filler, loosely based off a rather iffy design I sent him at the beginning of the summer, I have to say he did a fantastic job of it. Thanks to that HUD the engine looks quite good even now, before I've even reached the special effects section of the project.

Theres no website, its my final year project, I only get marked on the code and the writeup, can use any graphics I like so I enlisted fillers help in keeping it from looking horribly awfull and amaturish by putting together a swanky hud.
After may, when its no longer a university project if its gotten far enough to warrant it I may construct a website and continue to work on it, have a special little wc recreation in mind for it.

Back