WC4 HD Video Resolution Issue

Looking for some trouble shooting help on an issue I am having with WC4 and the HD video files. Using the DVD version from GOG and install using the offline launcher. I can run the game fine after install, but when I copy the first few files of the HD VOBS in the appropriate folder as a test, WC4 is not rendering them at the correct resolution. It looks like the game is stretching the video while also cutting the top and bottom of the image off.

I tried searching the forums here in addition to some google searches, but have not seen a similar issue. Looking for advice on next steps.

Also, using windows 11.

Looking for some trouble shooting help on an issue I am having with WC4 and the HD video files. Using the DVD version from GOG and install using the offline launcher. I can run the game fine after install, but when I copy the first few files of the HD VOBS in the appropriate folder as a test, WC4 is not rendering them at the correct resolution. It looks like the game is stretching the video while also cutting the top and bottom of the image off.

I tried searching the forums here in addition to some google searches, but have not seen a similar issue. Looking for advice on next steps.

Also, using windows 11.
You probably need to go to the EXE properties and on the compatability tab go to the High DPI settings and check the overide box and tell it to use the application settings.

Back