WC4 ending

I actually thought it was the *right* ending until I read the WC4 book and played prophecy. I always agreed with Tolwyn.

but for gameplay purposes its alot funner if the next few games in the series don't have you playing some genetically engineered superpilot :p Those Nephilim fall to my guns easily enough as it is.

Is there a location I can download this alternative ending with the Black Lance fighters from the wcnews site? If so please provide link in this thread.

Is there a location I can download this alternative ending with the Black Lance fighters from the wcnews site? If so please provide link in this thread.

I don't know if anyone has put the video up but you don't see any fighters. Blair is in tolwyns office and gives hawk an order to deploy the black lance.

Although there is a failure ending in which Tolwyn launches a massive fleet attack against the border worlds.

Although there is a failure ending in which Tolwyn launches a massive fleet attack against the border worlds.

Yeah, and Blair is shot as a traitor (not like that Emo-bastard Tolwyn).

This is the only true "bad ending."

Yeah, and Blair is shot as a traitor (not like that Emo-bastard Tolwyn).

This is the only true "bad ending."

There are two losing endgames (separate from the Border Worlds assault). Blair can be shot if you lose later in the game, but if you lose nearer to the beginning, Blair winds up wasting away at the bar on Nephele instead.

Back