WC4 Carrier Attack mission

Wulf

Vice Admiral
Ok, so I disable the Concordia-class carrier and destroy its turrets. That was the mission if I'm not mistaken. I then head back to Intrepid, and WTF? I find out I fail it? What is the deal here?

How to complete that mission successfully was a mystery for me for quite some time, too.

After disabling the engines (all three) and destroying the turrets you have to keep firing at the Princeton until it shows 50% damage. When it sustained enough damage the Johns Hopkins will jump in and you get "Mission complete".

Well, I can understand where Mekt is coming from. After all, Kilrathi females do have nice curves, LOL!;)

Originally posted by Ghost
You are a Kilrathi lover, you had problems since WC1 :)

Wouldn't it be more reasonable then that I have the least problems with WC4? I guess the problem was that I had to disable the carrier instead of destroying it. ;)

I won't get into the matter concerning Kilrathi females but I state that I support the Empire of Kilrah because I firmly believe in its principles and blabla... :)

Originally posted by Wulf
Well, I can understand where Mekt is coming from. After all, Kilrathi females do have nice curves, LOL!;)
Yeah, if you can see them under all the fur, the bearded woman i can just about live with, but the all over body hair woman just fails to excite.

Well, here's some real help for you. To win, you must 'destroy' the engines and deal the ship 75 percent damage. (watch the damage bar on the lower right corner of your screen) All that of course after you have disabled it and taken out its turrets. Have fun and Good Hunting!

oops missed a post. i think it is 75 percent though.

Back