WC3 Scene????

Dynamix478

Spaceman
Hi all,

Playing through the movies on the last WC CD i came accross a scene of Blair. Behind looked like wat was the missle base in orbit near Kilrah, he seems to be talking to someone yet there is no sound

anyone seen this before?

Yup... the scene was supposed to be Blair talking to whatever wingmen were left right before the last mission -- but it got cut because it would have taken up too much space to have all the possible variations of final wingmen...

aww shame... would have been good...

there isnt any dialogue in the script or anything for it? would have liked to have known wat he was saying hehe

Yup, I believe the dialogue is in the script (which I think we have a copy of in the files section here... if not, it's on the WC3 Behind the Screens CD).

Originally posted by Dynamix478
Hi all,

Playing through the movies on the last WC CD i came accross a scene of Blair.

How do you play through the movies? i have the WC3 Dos version that works perfectly in Win98 for me, so what do i need to view all the movies?

i was going through the scenes in WC3 and i came across Blair's funeral and it goes through all the people there and you see Chris Roberts... i found that rather funny

Originally posted by Millzy
i was going through the scenes in WC3 and i came across Blair's funeral and it goes through all the people there and you see Chris Roberts... i found that rather funny

He's in the WCM and WCIV too....

eem..... Where is Chris Roberts in Wc4 and WcM ?
Can anyone tell me where is he exactly?

In Wc1 and Wc2 ??

WC1 - No idea.. I thought he was only Director.

WC2 - The voice of Blair in the begginning of the game.

Wc4 - He is the Blacklance Soldier in the end of the game who yells out "And I couldnt go on!"

WC2 - The voice of Blair in the begginning of the game.

Eee, no. :) Chris Roberts has a very pronounced British accent... and Blair in WC2 has a distinctive southern drawl. :) Chris Roberts was Blair in the 'FMV' sequences of WC2 (like the kiss scene), where they digitized an actual person and then WC2-ized them.

In the original game (well, an addon) Shotglass talks about how he has 'real British tea' on hand for 'Colonel Roberts'.

Originally posted by Dynamix478
Wc4 - He is the Blacklance Soldier in the end of the game who yells out "And I couldnt go on!"

Now i remember that part from WC4... I remember seeingthat when i first got hte game and wondering where that guy game from... i didn't know about WC1 or WC2 though... i think i will have to play WC1 again to see Shotglass say that... time to hook up the old SNES

You won't see it in the SNES port -- the conversation is from SM2...

(No telling whether it'd be there even if it was in SNES WC... they changed all sorts of crazy stuff. Blue Devils become Blue Angels, Hell's Kitchen becomes Apocalypse... Jalthi become GREEN SALTHI... etc.)

Back