WC3 KS problem

maestro876

Spaceman
When I play WC3 KS it generally works fine, except for one thing. When I'm playing through the Locanda series of missions, and I get to the one where you have to decide whether or not to go after Flint, no matter which option I choose, I always see the video where it's Cobra that rescues Flint, even if I in fact rescued her. Anyone else experience this? Any ideas?

I also get that and i've played the game several times with different character morales. Must be a bug.

Farzone - you got a DIFFERENT version. Maestro876 was talking about the KS version, WINDOWS platform. I don't know if it is a general bug there however. Never played WC3 KS.

maestro876: My apologies for not being more precise. What I meant to say, was that I have played the mission and not experienced the bug. As cff noted, it may be related to the version you have.

I couldn't recall experiencing this bug before, but in my last WC3 session I had this problem too. I know this because I was trying to verify the dialogue for my site. I just dismissed it as a bug and watched the scene using HCl's Movie Viewer.

Back