WC3 Kilrathi Supp. Depot

Bhantkara

Spaceman
In WC3, where do you find the Kilrathi Supply Depot. and the Kilrathi Scout ship and how is the Scout different to, say, a transport?

Thank You:D

The Supply Depot is in the system you go to if you lose in Ariel, and the scout is in a couple systems, including Ariel (I think). It looks just like a transport, though, so you might have seen one but didn't know it

It wasn't a supply depot it was an Asteriod Base (and very hard to kill I fired linked guns and used my mass driver turrent and all my missles and still the damn thing wouldn't blow up [not until I used my wingman]).

Originally posted by Chris Blair
On the easiest difficulty but your wingman destroys it.

Play it on Crazy or Nightmare.Its very cool, and it looks like more than a sim in that difficulty,cause you alone cant destroy a hole armada!
Personally I play always on crazy first to complete the WC and then again on Nightmare

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
??In which difficulty ?Its not possible to destroy it even like that

Same as any capship, it's just larger and has more armor and core strength. Same tactic applies too, skin the turrets off of one side and let loose a torp (if you have it, which I usually don't since I'm usually in a Hellcat) or plink away at it with guns.

C-ya

Well according to the stats, the supply depot has 11,200 units of armor on each side, and a core strength of 20,000 hit points. That means four torps worth right there, and you'd be nuts to try flying that mission in a Longbow--you don't have enough missiles to keep off all the light fighters in the mission. Just go in with your Arrow/Hellcat/Thunderbolt, take out some of the fighters and make sure that the rest of the fighters are busy dogfighting your wingman, and sit there and pound it with guns till it blows. It'll take a while, but since asteroid depots have no shields (they're built for stealth, not defense), it'll only be a matter of time before it does go up in flames.

IIRC, if you fail to destroy the supply depot yourself on the first try, the second attempt involves the Victory firing its own torpedoes against it.

Back