Wc3 Kilrathi Aces

StarLight

Spaceman
Just looking and voting for the best Wc3 Kilrathi ace reminded me of this question:
Did the game ACTUALLY have all the aces listed in victory streak?

Najji "Fireclaw" Ragitagha - Darket
I came across him...

Dakhath "Deathstroke" nar Caxki - Dralthi
I didn't come across this fella

Marjakh "Stalker" nar Kur'u'tak - Strakha
I killed this bruce a couple of times in the same mission - at the end when i couldn't be bothered whacking that destroyer or getting my wingman killed :)))

Bhuk "Bloodmist" nar Hhallas - Paktahn
This cat WAS flying around that poor ole defenceless station i can't remember the name of...

Kramm "Deathfang" nar Caxki - Vaktoth
No...i did not see this one...i wish i did :)

Prince Thrakhath - Bloodfang
yes and yes

i didn't come across 2 of the two aces that appear in teh victory streak in wc3...are they actually there??? and if not, how can u vote for them??? if you have never flown against them...

and another thing...i noticed that all the ace craft, except the bloodfang...did not carry the usual typical guns, but big heavy plasma guns...including Fireclaw's darket - why? how?

Originally posted by StarLight
and another thing...i noticed that all the ace craft, except the bloodfang...did not carry the usual typical guns, but big heavy plasma guns...including Fireclaw's darket - why? how?

You noticed that in the middle of battle? I really don't care what shoots me, so long as it misses!

But yeah, I don't think all of them were in there, though I haven't bothered to check thoroughly. Interesting that Dakhath survived since WC1 (and has nearly the same profile). If I had my way, he'd be long dead in the Vega campaign. :)

I don't understand why people voted for Thrak in the WC2 poll, all he did was fly in circles! The Drakhai which followed him were more of a nuisance, IMO.

I voted for Hobbes again in WC3, if only cos I like him anyway, and the Thunderbolt he flew took more hacking away than any other Kilrathi ship could.

Yes, all the aces are there. I'm fairly sure I ran into all of them, though I think some of them only appear in certain mission branches.

I guess they can have plasma guns (pain in the butt, fighting a Darket with plasma guns), because they're special :).

Personally, I was very disappointed when Thrakhath narrowly defeated Colonel Ralgha in the WC2 aces poll. He'd been winning most of the time, and then suddenly... hey, maybe the Thrakhath supporters voted twice? They're a sneaky bunch, so I wouldn't put it past them ;).

Gah, this smiley limit really is set too low.

All the aces listed in the poll actually are in the game. I remember asking this very same question a long while ago. Pity I don't remember the answers.
Bloodmist is in the mission where you defend Blackmane station & IIRC Fireclaw appears before that mission. Fireclaw must be pretty good if he can make ace in a Darket.
The Drakhai, which follow Thrak are more of a nuisance because there are 4 of them. Imagine flying against 4 WC2 Thraks at the same time - :eek:
Finally yeah the T Bolt makes a big difference - if Hobbes had been in a Dralthi, he'd already have 1 foot in the grave ;)

Two of the pilots -- Kramm and Dakhath -- are only in the 3DO version of Wing 3 (as well as the CCG).

Important note: It's *not* the same Dakhath as appeared in WC1. Compare the last names...

Only the 3DO version? Well, I guess my memory ain't what it used to be :D.

LOAF, I'm wondering... you accept Garahl to be the same as Ralgha, yet you say that the two Dakhaths (who both fly the same fighter type, and have almost identical profiles) are separate people. Well, wouldn't a better explanation be that, for some obscure Kilrathi reason, Dakhath changed clan allegiances between WC1 and 3?

Well, it's difficult to argue with that :). Still, I should point out that what they say in the Guide is, "I couldn't tell if he ejected or not".
So uh... there's always a chance ;).

I'd like to see *YOU* eject from a Dralthi! (Okay, okay, so that's only the Dralthi II -- we see furballs eject from I's and IV's all the time, but shut up, it seemed like a good point for a milisecond. :)).

It's lucky you pointed out that that's only the case with the IIs, because I'd completely forgotten about that little... problem. :)

who said that; "YOU are worth less the the DUNG on raykaIII!"

who was that, what's a dung? is that what they pay whit on rayka III?

Back