WC3 Gameplay Question

T.K. Sax

Spaceman
I have started my yearly replay of all the WC titles and I am now on WC3. In the WC3 Locanda IV mission when Flint foes rogue, what happens if you do not go after her? I know I have made that choice in the past but I cannot remember what happens.

Ah thats right I could not remember who rescued her. Also am I correct in remembering that when ship and/or and NPC's morale gets low there are more likely to eject/die?

When WC3 pilots have low morale, their flying characteristics change. They will generally be more aggressive, less careful and less likely to follow orders, so they could be more likely to get shot down.

I have started my yearly replay of all the WC titles and I am now on WC3.

Dundradal is organizing a community replay through the games where we all play a certain amount of missions the same weeks starting with WC1. You might want to put your replay on pause until we catch up or maybe start over again once we begin. I think he's set a date for later this month, but I don't remember when it is.

If you go after Flint but she dies does the moral get lower or still go up cus you tried or stay the same?
Or is she invulnerable in the Longbow but I think I remember her dying on that one?
I know all she really says is "I'm fine"

Dundradal is organizing a community replay through the games where we all play a certain amount of missions the same weeks starting with WC1. You might want to put your replay on pause until we catch up or maybe start over again once we begin. I think he's set a date for later this month, but I don't remember when it is.

Jan 27th, 10 days from today.

Originally Posted by Mjr. Whoopass

Jan 27th, 10 days from today.

Yea I saw that.... I was thinking I would just start over again :)

Back