WC3 capital ship kills

bsmith1702

Rear Admiral
I've been playing through WC3 and keeping track of my kills and I noticed that capital ship kills don't seem to count on the kill board. The most noticeable example was Tamayo 2. The number of kills I got matched with the number of fighters, but I had to have gotten at least a few of the 4 transports at the end, but it seems they just didn't count. A few other examples the total number of kills of me+wingman equals the number of fighters, but no one was credited with the cap ship. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
This is accurate, capital ship kills are taillied separately and not actually displayed on the kill board in WC3.

bsmith1702

Rear Admiral
Thanks. Another random thing I noticed was how the names are listed in the kill board. At first it didn't make much sense to me (and I liked how in WC1 the names were ranked by number of kills). Then I noticed that the callsigns are listed, but they are ordered alphabetically by last name (Buckley, Chang, Dillon, etc.) Blair is listed last (probably for the benefit of the player) and I guess they alphabetize Hobbes either by his callsign or using "Hhallas".

wc3_013.png