WC3 Bombing Kilrah

Rocky

Spaceman
I recently reached the 4th CD of WC3 and is at the mission where I bomb Kilrah...which is right after I leave the Asteroid Depot. When I reach the third waypoint I meet Hobbes again but after I beat him and all the fighters around me, more Sorthaks jump in and keep at it. I can never AUTOPILOT. What can I do to get past those fighters? Or what is wrong?

If any of your wingman are still alive, than the fighters will just keep on coming. If you didn't kill Prince Thrakhath, than you also won't be able to go down on the planet. So firts cycle through all targets and see if Thraks Bloodfang is still out there, and than check if you have any wingman left, if you some of them are still alive you have to send them back to base. And don't forget to cloack when you get to the planet.

More importantly, don't forget to cloak BEFORE you autopilot to Nav 3. Otherwise, you can't kill Prince Thrakhath, and will face those infinite fighter waves.

Of course you can kill him.
smile.gif
It's just be harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
You never tried it, have you 'Worm?

If you don't cloak, Prince Thrakhath jumps out the moment you appear at the navpoint.

He jumps out eh? I guess I don't remember that mission as well as I thought I did. My bad.

But if he realy does jump out.... what a coward!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I never did understand why he would jump out. My Prince was never a coward. Damn you, WC3 mission designers! Damn you to hell!

Back