WC2: is it just me?

Yeah, I probably got to the original Mario Brothers world 8-1 a hundred times back in the eighties, but I never did finish the game. The whole game, if you didn't warp zone it, took hours to finish, and you couldn't even save.
Once I'd finished the games a few times, I'd enjoy taking whole day to play every single level from start to finish, during the school holidays (I mean primary/high school, not university). This was for all three Super Mario Bros. I still have them and the NES, if I had time to boot them up again...

I've played SOs about 10 times and it's never taken me more than 15 tries to win (though sometimes it may have been the easier first to-win mission). But that was mostly with my oooold PC, with game running very slow.

Fralthras never were a great problem for me, just take lot of patience and bit of luck. But of the fighters I really can't say how one time they just happen to finally die.

Still, those missions are the two worst there are, including every WC 3/4/P mission on nightmare.

Back