WC1 Dos version

Red Dragon

Spaceman
I tried to install the Secret Missions disks last night (dos version). It finishes the installation and then starts unpacking the files. It gets to Mission.V04 and the seems to get stuck - I left it running for over an hour but it doesnt seem to progress any further.

I tried again but this time tried using "Save space" option. I get into the game and select Secret Missions, can access bar and barracks, but again it hangs up when trying to enter the mission room.

I have the Kirathi Saga CD's - are these an "updated " version of the Dos disks ? If so I can use them instead ?

Sorry to be dim, but its been years since I last played these games !

Is your disk corrupt? Can you copy the entire disk to your hard drive in windows?

The KS SM1 is slightly different. I don't think you can get the file from it. If you have Kilrathi Saga though, you can download the Secret Missions from our files section and play them in Windows.

Thanks for quick reply !

Dont think the diskette is corrupt - I can copy it no problem. I'll try KS when I get home this evening.

That's kind of unusual. Do you have Secret Missions 2 and can you install it? I'd be interesting to see if you can use the mission selector from that to jump to a later point in SM1 and play successfully from there.

Back