WC1 Beat Hazard Ships Update

The Gratha is now up in the Workshop. This one came out pretty powerful without a high rank and very little finagling with the points system. Next, and final, will be the Krant. Once it's done I'll put them together into a fighter pack to help people find them and grab them all at once, although the Rapier has over 300 subscribers which is pretty cool.
Anyway, obligatory screenshots here :) : Gratha 01.jpg Gratha 02.jpg Gratha 03.jpg Gratha 04.jpg Gratha 05.jpg Gratha Final.png

The Krant is now up and running in the Workshop. I kind of forgot about the Jalthi so THAT one will be the last one before I put together the fighters in a single collection. I was also toying with the idea of splitting the collection into two, one for Confed and one for the Kats, If anyone's interested in getting them that way.
Anyway, here's the Krant, for now.Krant 01.jpg Krant 02.jpg Krant 03.jpg Krant Final.png

The Jalthi is now up, in the Beat Hazard Workshop, which means that the WC1 fighters are done. I also put them together in a collection that should let you pick and choose which fighters you want to subscribe to. I've thought about doing another pass on the Raptor, because it was the first one I did and I learned a lot of little tricks as things went by.
Anyway, bask in the glory of the Jalthi.Jalthi 01.jpg Jalthi 02.jpg Jalthi 03.jpg Jalthi Final.png

Back