WC Workshop Online

Gmail actually blocks it from from being sent, even if it is zipped. I had this problem with gmail before when I was trying to send the Germans SO episodes to wcnews to host. I can send it to you be hosted here if you can PM me a none gmail address.

Try changing the file extension to something other than .zip.

Yes, iirc there's a Ferret in those missions... I'm pretty sure they are available somewhere in the CIC's file section...

You can find lots of custom missions in the old missions section.

Also Chartbuster #16 had an unofficial addon of 48 mission for Wing Commander. Did anyone ever get this to work? If so HOW???
Among other thing it included a save game editor. I believe I sent it to you with the other files I sent you, delMar.

Anything more you can tell us about this? Is Chartbuster an old videogame magazine? I couldn't find any trace of it. The file naming system does suggest Academy. With other custom Academy missions, people typically just replaced a single mission.

Last edited:
Anything more you can tell us about this? Is Chartbuster an old videogame magazine? I couldn't find any trace of it. The file naming system does suggest Academy. With other custom Academy missions, people typically just replaced a single mission.

I got them working well in Academy. Just drop them in the Missions folder. I took some screenshots at https://www.wcnews.com/news/2015/05/31/academy-fan-mission-pack-from-1997-resurfaces

Was there any other info about who the author was or anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back