WC Web Comic

Death said:
This isn't really anything serious, or even an especially noteworthy issue, but why quotes around what they say? Speech bubbles kinda cover that whole "this is what they're saying" thing, I'd think. :)

Yeah I realized that after I did it...not much of a point in adding quotation marks
I won't have it any more I don' t think.

Will we get more than profile views of the WC-pilot guy, or is that part of the mystery of the series? (like that Doonesbury character who until a year or two ago always wore some helmet or other...).

Worf said:
Will we get more than profile views of the WC-pilot guy, or is that part of the mystery of the series? (like that Doonesbury character who until a year or two ago always wore some helmet or other...).

He looks like Death.

Worf said:

Reporting in from Dallas, TX here. I'm not sure about the Pilot guy. My initial thought was to just make that his character looking thing. I think for now he will just be generic WC guy maybe we can flesh him out more later. As for different profile views of him, I'm working on a new strip now that will have a frontal view of him although still from the waist up probably (easier on me). I've got one other strip that I've got drawn just need to convert and color and then I'm working on another. I'd like to start a weekly release if possible, slowly adding different characters here there. Loosely the characters are probably based off the community here (i.e. the guy with the beard pictured next to the WC pilot guy is loosely based on Ace, see the Dragoncon galleries). The next one will feature someone else from the community. Again, I say loosely due to my poor sketching abilities and the fact that the humor is just a light satire of whatever. Hope you guys are enjoying. Any ideas for a three caption skit just send an email my way. Thanks!

Maybe it's just me, but I'm of the firm conviction that you should always, when doing speech balloons, do a left-to-right and top-to-bottom. I know that with (LOAF?)'s huge helmet it's difficult, but I think it could be squeezed in. Confused me for a second while reading it.

Maj.Striker said:
I was going to wait to post this one but since I'm leaving on vacation all next week I figured I can go ahead and put up the next one.

comicstrip2.jpg

The guy with the beard looks like General Crix Madine from Return of the Jedi

madine1.JPG

Back