WC Timeline

wcmaniak

Spaceman
If I wanted to start from the very very beginning of the WC Universe, where would I start?

What sources would I use? This includes games, books, movies, whatever is WC related. Thanks.

Originally posted by wcmaniak
so Privateer first and then the book Action Stations, right?

No....Action Stations would pretty much be the beginning...

It pretty much goes:

Action Stations
WC1/WCATV/WCM
Pilgrim Stars/Pilgrim Truth
Freedom Flight
WC2
End Run
Privateer
Fleet Action
WC3
False Colors
WC4
WCP
Privateer 2

The Confederation Handbook also gives history from before the war, explaining the Pilgrims and the invention of the jump drive.

LOAF will probably be able to better help you, when he replies. I'm probably missing something or having something misplaced...

If I wanted to start from the very very beginning of the WC Universe, where would I start?

What sources would I use? This includes games, books, movies, whatever is WC related. Thanks.

From the Genesis, the Old Good Book ! :p

I have found various timelines regarding the WC universe. But they all seem different to me. There's one on CIC, there's one on the Aces site.

What's more accurate?

I have found various timelines regarding the WC universe. But they all seem different to me. There's one on CIC, there's one on the Aces site.

What's more accurate?

I'd go with LOAF and the CIC version. The Aces have.. shall we say... written other things into WC, like the Andorran Republic.

I agree, go withteh CIC one. You have to realize that the Aces' timeline and others like it are timelines for fan-made projects, and therefore contain non-cannon additions. The CIC timeline concerns itself only to what is official.

Back