WC standoff

TCSTigersClaw

Greek Special Forces B' Company "Naoussa" 2007-200
I was just wondering.... What happened to WC :standoff project ??

There is no update for a long time...I hope its not cancelled....:confused:

No, it's not cancelled at all, by any extent of the imagination. The past month has just been kinda busy for me (helping other fan projects, even... B5's new HUD and UE's new... well, that's still under wraps I guess ;)), and JarJarThomas was on vacation somewhere so he didn't get anything done either.

There's still progress, though, just not enough to justify an update (it's mostly untextured models or things you can't really take screenshots of, like implementing weapons and cleaning up, organizing, reindexing, and packing the project's files). This reorganization was much needed since there's only 1 or 2 ships left incomplete for the Confed/Civilian side. This is the point where I had to check all the ships again and make sure they all look and act like they should relative to each other so I can move on to the Kilrathi ships.

--Eder

Indeed, the other fan projects go a long way to keep Eder busy ;). But from what Eder has shown me (not to mention the few bits we've been doing for him - inter-project aid is never one-way ;)), I'd say Standoff is doing great.

Yo! Im vey happy to hear this! I really like Standoff.

Continue the good job guys !! :)

Great, Im really happy that both UE and Standoff are going well,and they are not scrapped:D

I hope next year they are completed.Even sooner if possible.I WANT THEM NOW:cool:

Back