WC SO year

wolf if you cared to notice that only entails the pre-kilrathi war dates nothing more. SO takes place in the same year as prophesy 2681, p is early and so is late

Unfortunately only people who can spell are allowed to work on the Timeline ;). Seriously though, the Timeline is one of LOAF's pet projects.

u hared de moin. ony dose dat con wite gud cun been hear
circle.gif

sorry if my english piss you, but if not my fist lenguage you know, th problem if, stuff doesn't read like you write them,.... :p, anyway i'm working on it :)

Originally posted by 15th Rampage
sorry if my english piss you, but if not my fist lenguage you know, th problem if, stuff doesn't read like you write them,.... :p, anyway i'm working on it :)

i was joking.

Originally posted by 15th Rampage
It's not Kris's either.

Originally posted by mpanty
And just what do you mean by that, Frosty? :rolleyes:
Today's not one of your smart days, is it?
  • Kris remarked jokingly about Rampage not being able to spell.
  • Rampage said "Sorry if my English pisses you off, but it's not my first language, you know."
  • I said it's not Kris's either.
  • You asked a question and then did :rolleyes: which pissed me off.
K?

well sorry about that, me cave man really need to study english, me cave man apologyze for been rude, me cave man want to fly space ship, me cave man knows tha Storming goes with "G" :)

j/k

Back