WC: Saga

gevatter Lars

Vice Admiral
OK second try.
As I have seen nearly everyone knows what the project is about.
Now I seek for people who want to help.
That means we search people not only for modeling and so on, but people with creativ ideas, constructiv critics and I think there is a need for voice actors.
If you think you can help post here, or at our own forum.

PS: Please, please don't post anything like:
Freespace is a ripoff
I don't like anything that isn't from C.R.
There is only one WC
and the same way around
WC is shit
Freespace rullz
etc DON'T post this. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

In hope of good cooperation
gevatter Lars, PR-Guy Wing Commander: Saga

Sure you can, but I have the impression that this part of CIC has got very little "trafic". That the reason why I posted them in the general part.

It's spelled with two Fs. Traffic. And why did you put it in quotes, anyway?

In any case, this section gets enough traffic, don't worry.

Beisdes, starting 3 threads about the same subject doesn't make said subject any more interesting.

--Eder

I have allready asked the ADMI to stop the other threads. I think I should ask him to delet them, beside that they where gone of topic.

So ADMI please delete the other WC: Saga threads.

OK second try.
As I have seen nearly everyone knows what the project is about.
Now I seek for people who want to help.
That means we search people not only for modeling and so on, but people with creativ ideas, constructiv critics and I think there is a need for voice actors.
If you think you can help post here, or at our own forum.

PS: Please, please don't post anything like:
Freespace is a ripoff
I don't like anything that isn't from C.R.
There is only one WC
and the same way around
WC is shit
Freespace rullz
etc DON'T post this. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

In hope of good cooperation
gevatter Lars, PR-Guy Wing Commander: Saga

Hallo gevatter Lars^^

Ich bin aus Bremen und möchte Space Empires V Modden. Ich habe hier gelesen, das du mal an einem Gala Civ 2 mod mitgewirkt hast. Die Modelle wured ja in *.x files gespeichert. das Selbe format benutzt SEV auch. ich wollte nachfragen, ob du (ihr) mir die modelle die ihr vllt schon habt, überlassen würdet. Ihr werdet natürlich in den Credits erwähnt. würde mich freuenm wenn du dich mit mir in verbindung setzen würdest.

Sorry for the off Topic^^

Hi
I haven't been part of that saided mod directly. I gave the creator some hints and critics about what he could do and what I thought about his ideas. So I wasn't that much involved into his creation.
I also don't have any models in .X format...anyway I send you a PM about all of that with details.
I wish you good luck with your mod.

Back