WC Saga teaser trailers

Lunitari

Spaceman
I have tried streaming the two trailers on the Saga website, and downloading them as well, but I can't get either of them to work. I either get a broken zip file, or I don't have the necessary codecs to view the trailer. Is there something that I am missing?

all wcsaga trailer use various versions of DivX codecs. And I would suggest downloading trailers from WC CIC

I'm using a Mac (though I plan to buy a regular computer soon, to play games like WCP and WCSaga, and for other reasons). I can't download the trailers either- is quicktime supported or can you even download from a mac? Well, anyway I can't believe what I've been seeing on the various screenshots from the game! This game looks awesome!!!

Well, first you need Divx (http://www.divx.com/divx/download/), there is a Mac version there. If you don't have OS X the trailers may not work as only 5.1.1 is non-OS X Mac-compatible. Then the previews should play... assuming you can download them. What exactly goes wrong when you try to download them? Do you get an error? If so what does it say? Oh, and although it may sound like it here I am not a member WCSaga, I'm just trying to be helpful.

And to everybody at WCSaga, keep up the great work and take as much time as you need. It really looks like it is going to be great.

sq_paradox said:
....keep up the great work and take as much time as you need.

We will :) But rest assured, we are nevertheless trying to get the prologue done as fast as possible, you guys will go nuts when it will be out :)

Ok, I successfully watched the trailer from my OS 9.2 Mac computer... This game is indescribably beautiful!!!! WOW!!!!! I think WCSaga is the most important current event of our time! If everyone was like me, it would be on every major news network, even taking the spotlight away from the Tsunami :D! I can't wait to throw away my Mac and get a new computer so I can play this game :)

and you would be...? Sorry I do not know your nick
Tolwyn, I think he's saying that he's:
indescribably beautiful!!!! WOW!!!!!
Whoopass, I dig the sig
Thanks overmortal.. my dad quoted that to me from a book and I thought it was appropriate for WC.. although "battlecruiser" might be more appropriate than "battleship" for these forums :)

Mjr. Whoopass said:
Tolwyn, I think he's saying that he's

No, he said he was featured in the trailer, which means that he is one of our faithful voice actors :D My guess is this is our Colonel J. :)

Hmm. when downloading both the teaser and trailer the sited keeps ending the download prematurely. Have no idead why, but its very annoying, and I tried from work as well to check if it was my isp.

JD.

Mjr. Whoopass said:
Tolwyn, I think he's saying that he's:

Thanks overmortal.. my dad quoted that to me from a book and I thought it was appropriate for WC.. although "battlecruiser" might be more appropriate than "battleship" for these forums :)

I also noticed your sig in a separate thread...very true. I dig it as well! :)

Back