WC RPG?

Maestro

Spaceman
I think is is a good idea to made a WC RPG game for all the fans out there.

Iam a german guy, and i cant good write englisch, maybe i understand it, i hope anybody can understand me too. :)

if anybody has fun to do that or any ideas, can mail me.

Wing-Commander@gmx.net

i hope to find fans wo want to do that.

Also wer deutsch kann schreibt mir einfach auf deutsch. Das sollte kein problem sein.

I hope to see many mails.

CYA in space

I'm not completely clear on what you're saying...

If you're speaking of an online RPG, there are quite a variety of Wing Commander related clubs. If you're speaking of a pen and paper game, a fan made a pen and paper WC RPG (I don't know the URL, but I could look it up...), if you're speaking of a computer RPG one has yet to be made...

I'm sure someone else will have a clearer idea of what you are requesting.

TC

Maybe he's talking about a mud, and there is one. Ok, it's a mush. I lost the address for it tho :(

How the world would it work though? One of the main aspects it that you get to pilot a ship yourself. Not have some sort of "flying skill" attribute that increases as you fly more missions. Kinda takes away from the whole thing y'know. Rolling dice (or whatever) to see if you hit a target is a little wierd too :)

Try using Altavistas Babel fish Maestro, if i could remember any of my GCSE German id say hat in german but i cant but here goes, versuche verwenden en babelfish auf altavista.

Back