WC Prophecy Soundtrack

Vampa

Spaceman
Is it just me or did anybody else who has the soundtrack notice how cool the Fralthi cruiser looked (in the video trailer on the CD) on fire in space? How come we never saw nifty things like that in the real game? I recently found the CD in a local Best Buy, and immediately grabbed it. I was a little disappointed that none of the music from the actual game except "Prophecy" made it on the album, but the video trailer was decent.

Can´t that clip be put up in the files section or something?

------------------
The time is near.
There are 358 days remaining.

That's only slightly bigger than the Secret Ops Episode 1 file. Most people got that one OK so I don't see any problem.

Yes but SO was a free game, how many people want to spend about 12 hours donloading a cutscene or what ever it is. Is that thing FMV or CGI?

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

took me 2 min to dload
i love roadrunner cable modem
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
just use a download resume utility. It downloads whenever you are online without interrupting your regular surfing.

------------------
The time is near.
There are 357 days remaining.

It'll still take some time though. I's better to just buy the soundtrack.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

1) I hate that techno garbage
2) I wouldn´t know where to get it
3) like Kalkrath said: downloading is cheaper.

------------------
The time is near.
There are 356 days remaining.

Something can be both CGI and FMV. To be CGI it needs to be computer generated, to be FMV it just needs to be video that is full motion it doesn't need to be real... so the trailer is both CGI and FMV.

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Yeah I know what you mean, I wanted to kown if it's FMV with CGI for special effects or CGI by itself like in Freespace.

------------------

You hate the soundtrack, and yet you don't know where to buy it
smile.gif
?

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

biggrin.gif

You won't like the Official Soundtrack.
About 2 months ago I was able to locate approximately 6 MP3s of the WCP Soundtrack.
Most of them sound like vibrating guitar strings on 2-3 minute intervals
redface.gif

------------------
"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

I didn't like the WCP Soundtrack CD much either....just got it because it's Wing Commander merchandise.

It's much like the Mission: Impossible "Soundtrack". I.E., Music "Inspired by the movie", even though the majority of the tracks don't appear in the movie.

The two soundtracks are on my quest list, I only need the two Privateers to complete the game quest. But then the rest shall become mine, well not fully mine. Ah hell you know what I'm talking about. WING COMMANDER RULES!!!

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

Back